Come and Chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi i'm alice cullen

4 posters

Go down

Hi i'm alice cullen Empty Introduce yourself

Post  toosmall808 Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Hey everybody. as you can see i run this place. im still trying to kick out the kinks. but hey dint be sh everyone. Step right up Smile
toosmall808
toosmall808
Admin

https://toosmall808.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm alice cullen Empty Hi, I'm Vanessa

Post  Vanessa_Wolfe Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Hey, everybody. I'm Kate, also known as Vanessa_Wolfe. I'm 14, a straight A student and a killer volleyball player.(okay, so that's a bit exagerated, but it sounds good.) Okay, some interesting things about me.... Okay, got some.

1.)I'm a triplet. I'm three minutes older than my sister, and two minutes older than my brother.
2.)I'm 5 ft. 11 in. I guess that's not too intereting, but I'm not that interesting. My brother is 14 years old and 6'3''. We're a tall family. Smile
That's about it. I think I'm a moderator on this site. I don't really know. afro flower elephant geek jocolor queen rendeer farao king santa sunny Suspect Twisted Evil Cool Shocked cute smileys!!!!
Vanessa_Wolfe
Vanessa_Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm alice cullen Empty omg

Post  toosmall808 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:57 am

Omg I never knew u were a triplet. That's like so awesome. Well my names malia, I'm 5`3``. Pretty tall for my age. I run this site and still getting more people to get on. I live in hawaii so that's cool,I guess.Lol. Vanessa_wolfe is a great friend, very funny, smart, and will speak her mind. Now that is. what inspires me. She's not afraid to hurt anyone and doesn't care what people think about her. Yeah so don't mess with her. Right now I'm on my moms phono in honolulu. I just got the sickest outfit ever. Oh and did I tell u the whole outfit is Volcome.!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Well if you have any ideas on what I should add tell me don't be scared.
toosmall808
toosmall808
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm alice cullen Empty Re: Hi i'm alice cullen

Post  Vanessa_Wolfe Sun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Yeah. Malia's right. Don't mess w/ me!!!(LOL!) flower afro
Vanessa_Wolfe
Vanessa_Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm alice cullen Empty HI{weird, omg, cool}

Post  twilighter101 Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm

hi i'm Jessica also known as twilighter101...... i'm filippino, i'm short for my age, and i am an obsessed freak of twilight.........thats it { i'm not very exciting } Razz Cool Sad What a Face I love you Sad
twilighter101
twilighter101

Back to top Go down

Post  toosmall808 Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:49 pm

LOL You should cheak out the other things and post more. hey what else should i add???????
toosmall808
toosmall808
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm alice cullen Empty Hi i'm alice cullen

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:46 am

okay, so i'm a twelve year old girl, who has read the whole twilight series
i love jacob!
i love alice cullen!
and all the other twilght characters

i'm going into seventh grade and i'm a straight A student! (not bragging or anything)
the first time i read new moon was when i was eleven and i finished in three days...

i'm not the skinniest person you would meet... and before i let that get to me Sad
but now, i don't care what size i am because i'm losing weight...
i'm from california, have brown hair with grayish blue eyes, and i'm about five foot high. i love the book eclipse, and new moon! Okay...
and too all those people who agree with the person who posted midnight sun... i'm ashamed, because all those people who want to read it... can't now, until a while

well anyways... i have to go bye bye What a Face
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:50 am

that's cool, i'm not intresting either...
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  toosmall808 Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 am

nice to meet you. well my names malia or as known by toosmall808 and im the owner of this site. please feel free to give me ideas to add to this site. oh and tell your friends! we need way more people. as you can see we are kind of a ghost town. um by the way to you have a profile on twilightarchives.com your name seems familiar. but yet again a lot of people like alice, including me! hopefully you read the others intro including mine. you can PM me and give me ideas. thank you for joining
toosmall808
toosmall808
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum